Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So I recently got my dream camera - A Nikon D300 DSLR :) It's stinkin' amazing! So I thought I would take the time to post a couple of pictures that I took recently with it :)


One is at a campfire I had with my dad a couple of weeks ago - I wanted to see how the color was in low light, and I must say I was very pleased with the results :)


The other is out on the shore of Lake Huron at about 7:30 at night - I used spot metering to expose for the midtones and create a silhouette of the rocks and bring out the color of the blue sky....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy Conroy said...

Hey! who is this jerk postin up there!!

I HATE YOU FIRST POST GUY WITH THE SELF ADVERTISEMENT!

anyway, these are great! I love them!

TracyLynn said...

Hehe, thanks, Bud! I appreciate it!