Sunday, December 31, 2006

.......

Okay, so this is my first post. I apologize in advance as it will be boring. I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out - and seeing as I am not an Art student and don't really have anything interesting art-wise to put up here, I will have to improvise a little.

Have no fear, though, I refuse to go into the details of my personal life and bore you all to death.

I may put a few pictures that I've taken up once I figure out how to do that...until then, enjoy my nonsense :)

2 comments:

rusty said...

well hello there!

i was not aware that you had one of these so-called blogs! how pleased am i. thank you for your kind words and on that note i think my drawring does look like a four year old scribbled it out!

any way...you let me know if andy is mistreating you at all and maybe ill show him a broken bone!

merry belated christmas and happy second of january!


cheers!

rusty

Andy Conroy said...

Show me a broken bone!!!

that would suck.